Friday, December 11, 2009

Dvd Cerebral Palsy Where Can I Buy A Big Button Remote For A DVD/VCR Combo?

Where can I buy a big button remote for a DVD/VCR Combo? - dvd cerebral palsy

I bought a DVD / VCR Combo (Sony RDR-VX525). Because I cerebral palsy, I bought a jumbo remote help through a catalog, but it will not work at the bottom of the list. There were some people who are trying to program the remote without success. Sony asked for suggestions, but did not help. I want to buy a new remote combo that works. Suggestions?

3 comments:

Lisa D said...

try Walgreens or Rite Aid I've seen these super big one. Good luck! I hate pimples

Lisa D said...

try Walgreens or Rite Aid I've seen these super big one. Good luck! I hate pimples

captaco said...

I looked into the CVS, but will probably not have the features you want.

Post a Comment