Thursday, December 24, 2009

Eye Exam Atlanta What Is The Difference Between An Eye Exam For Clear Contacts And Colored Contacts?

What is the difference between an eye exam for clear contacts and colored contacts? - eye exam atlanta

It's time for my eye exam and the last time I had my examination of contact lenses, I asked the doctor if I could try a pair of color contacts. He said that I have mentioned before, I began to look into it, because the contacts color contacts and eye exams are different. Do not understand why and how they may differ, but I took his answer, he took my contacts, and wanted my business significantly.

Please can someone explain what they do in a review of colored contact lenses, contact lenses do not make clear to test? Or is that an eye doctor is full of excuses and false?

No comments:

Post a Comment