Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Herpes Around The Nose Cold Sores Around Your Eyes? Nose?

Cold sores around your eyes? Nose? - herpes around the nose

I kissed an asshole in high school and got my first cold sore in the mouth.
Now 2 years later, I open sores in the nose, which is very bad for the last few weeks and one summer I was even little red bumps all under the eyes. They looked like smaller versions of red bumps on the nose.
I bite my nails, and I tend to touch my face too.
Is it the work of my herpes labialis / dissemination?
Someone else has this problem?

(BTW, please do not wrong, Rude replies)

5 comments:

Cell Fone Wench said...

Believe me, long before the first child is entitled to herpes simplex and herpes, if shocks are only about 99% of expenditure, so that people are idiots. It is the immune response that the virus is doing the same from person to person. And of course, you can distribute. The first thing that affects the immune response, is sleep.

If you are getting enough sleep tend to struggle against an attack (the so-called "touch" and not "style"). Remember to wash your hands frequently. I know it seems useless, but makes a difference. In other words, the more you wash your hands, unless extended.

Just be careful on the mucous membranes of the body and touch before you do, wash your hands. I think you know what I mean, but if you have a style, do exactly the opposite of what you have learned ... wash their hands "before they go to the toilet.

thinkpos... said...

If the treatment at home then put 1L. Water on the stove when it begins to boil, add 5gramer chili powder, ginger 5gramer dry powder, ajwain 3grams and two teaspoons of sugar. Boil until reduced to 200grams of water. Turn right before bedtime. One week last. Here you can find help.

Andi M said...

Cold sores are herpes. You should tell your doctor if you can in your eyes that spoil. Get Vlatrex or lysine can be obtained in any store. Believe me, I know how you feel!

Andi M said...

Cold sores are herpes. You should tell your doctor if you can in your eyes that spoil. Get Vlatrex or lysine can be obtained in any store. Believe me, I know how you feel!

winkcat said...

nearly everyone in the herpes simplex lips at once. Some unfortunate retained in the nose and eyes. Your doctor can prescribe something to reduce Nember homes, and heal faster.

Post a Comment