Friday, February 12, 2010

How Many Combinations Are There To A Safe With 10 Digits Should I Leave My Boyfriend Of 10 Years Because He Is Doing Steroids? This Is The 1st Time That I Know Of.?

Should I leave my boyfriend of 10 years because he is doing steroids? This is the 1st time that i know of.? - how many combinations are there to a safe with 10 digits

I have two bottles (without bottles) of steroids expression of my little friends yesterday. We've been together for 10 years and has 4 years and 4 months baby together. Today is the breadwinner of the family, and I have a job (I was fired when he was 5 months pregnant). He did not know that I know that the combination of the safe. What should I do? I try to take the test fluid, in order to confirm that it is a steroid, but I'm almost 100% sure. Also used needles in a box in the trunk. Should I not use him the opportunity, or should have known that he would not allow my children still at home? I'm torn. HELP PLEASE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to help you stop using steroids, and finally kill himself.

Anonymous said...

You have to help you stop using steroids, and finally kill himself.

Post a Comment