Friday, February 5, 2010

What Makes A Restraining Order Illegal How Do I Write A Letter To A Judge To Reduce A Restraining Order Against Someone To No Illegal Contact?

How do i write a letter to a judge to reduce a restraining order against someone to no illegal contact? - what makes a restraining order illegal

I recently had a restraining order against my ex-boyfriend, because I attacked in a parking lot. We have had no contact afterwards. But a few days ago, when I went to work on to the station to gas for my car and he was there. The two saw each other, smiling and waving. Then talk began and ended outside. When he left, he has to apologize, and finally seemed to apologize sincerely. I mean, I can not completely forgiven or forgotten, but his apology was enough to feel good, knowing that he realized that I did. He concluded by saying everything that's happened, so I'm not gone. During the journey, the end was arrested by the police and arressted to be with me. We became aware of the injunction, I thought, if we want to give trouble.How can I get this reduced a no contact restraining order and criminal How can I write the letter?

3 comments:

Citicop said...

A decrease in the magnitude of everything, or leave it.

BTW, he still took time, if you do not back together ...

STEVEN F said...

Citicop is correct, or you need to apply the injunction to be given up entirely, or keep it as it is. Also note that it is illegal to contact. If you simply had the gas station, would be nice. Once in conversation, violated the order.

Briana said...

Not remove! Is he knocked again. True. If you do not want it to beat back!

Post a Comment