Saturday, February 13, 2010

Is It Unhealthy To Sit Next To A Printer I Sit Next To A Laser Printer In A Medium Sized Room For Work Purposes. Is It Unhealthy?

I sit next to a laser printer in a medium sized room for work purposes. Is it unhealthy? - is it unhealthy to sit next to a printer

Is it possible cancer are involved in a very clear and a possible cause of cardiovascular disease? After printing, sometimes I feel pretty strong smell of ink, probably ink. The model is a Brother MFC scanner / copier / printer / fax. What can I help? I want my place to sit? It is located right next to me, within 2 meters for easy access. Help. I must be sincere, and if possible, well-documented answers!

2 comments:

Dubbya said...

CNET has a very good article on the dangers to health.

While many HP printers are the worst offenders, HP was quick to denounce these results. In short, the results indicate that more research is needed.

Note that prolonged exposure is not a health risk at all.

Like everything else, probably not a serious problem when you sit next to the printer in a confined space, poor ventilation with low and you have a great impression.

If you do not worry about it, move the printer into another room well ventilated and have a print server wirelessly connected.

roadster... said...

The greatest danger is that the gentlemen spilled hot coffee in which the expectation of a lot of pressure at the end.

Post a Comment