Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Very Young Short Facial Young Pre-teen - Facial Hairs (Cheeks And Upper Lip - READ MORE) Give Answers Please!?

Young Pre-teen - Facial Hairs (Cheeks And Upper Lip - READ MORE) Give Answers Please!? - very young short facial

That is very unusual. I am 12 and have hair on my cheeks (yes, some on the chin) cargo on the upper lip and very, very dense, jet-black eyebrows. I'm light-skinned black) (and seems uncomfortable. I wax at least once a week on my upper lip, but the hair on the left are. If it does not look for my site like a monster. Of course, I skin legs (,) my face that many points (red) and use the depilatory cream per week. Almost (!) Is the other thing is that my hair is very small.
I thought he might have PCOS, but I have not had time, so that I could not. I am also a child in very good health - that different types of exercise every day, and I'm at a healthy weight. It Might Be heritage, but my father is not hairy, and my mother has thick hairHis face, but both are in the range of 40-50 years did not really grow hair at the time. When I took a picture that no spots. My face is too sensitive to the top of my plays wax. Please HELP or I!

No comments:

Post a Comment